PHORUM

Notice of apology:

Go down

Notice of apology:

Post by IvanGray on 26th January 2012, 3:35 pm

I'd like to apologize for my inactivity as of late, I've been rather busy talking things over with my fiancé, and haven't had a great deal of time to both reflect and educate regarding the human sciences, as I've been closely involved with the human science of my own life lately.

Sociology, psychology, and anthropology (collectively able to be termed zwnology, [pronounced zoilogy] meaning the study of the ways of life), are a passion and an interest of mine to the point I wish to major in the three, and philosophy as well, and write a doctoral thesis on the 4 as a group to examine the human condition. It may seem odd coming from a misanthrope, but I feel it's useful in objectively viewing the species. I only hope that examination of these topics can open the minds, hearts, eyes, ears, and the very souls of our debators, our workers, our leaders, and our soldiers of the proletariat, our working-class heroes to understand others around them and be more accepting, compassionate, and educated.

I appreciate the patience of the fine comrades of this forum, or should I say, "phorum" and I will soon be opening discussions, debates, inquiries, and self-reflections on the topic. For the moment however, I am off again, as my bride-to-be when the time comes wants to spend some time snuggled up.

Until another day comrades,

~Ivan

Last edited by IvanGray on 3rd February 2012, 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

I wanna watch it all burn to the ground, watch the embers fade away.

I wanna see Communism rise from the ashes like a pheonix.
IvanGray
Regulator
Regulator

Rep : -1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Notice of apology:

Post by Soviet on 28th January 2012, 6:19 am

Take your time, Ivan. There's still quite a lot of work to be done around here.

Please, take a moment to read the threads below.
+ Our personal message
+ Soviet's Question/Inquisition Ticket Inbox
Soviet
Grand Commissioner
Grand Commissioner

Rep : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down