PHORUM

Orientation time!

Go down

What is your sexual orientation?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
30% 30% 
[ 3 ]
10% 10% 
[ 1 ]
40% 40% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 10

Orientation time!

Post by Insertnamehere on 18th January 2012, 4:03 pm

Just a quick starter. Let's see...

Spoiler:
Male --> Attracted To Genetic Female --> Romantically / Sexually --> Straight
Male --> Attracted To Genetic Male --> Romantically / Sexually --> Gay
Male --> Attracted To Genetic Male & Female --> Romantically / Sexually --> Bisexual
Male --> Attracted To Genetic Male & Female --> Romantically --> Biromantic
Male --> Attracted To Male & Female Gender Roles [Whilst Gender Blind] --> Romantically / Sexually --> Pansexual
Male --> Attracted To Male & Female Gender Roles [Whilst Gender Blind] --> Romantically --> Panromantic
Male --> Attracted To Assuming Female Gender Role & Genetic Male --> Two-Spirited
Male --> Attracted To Female --> Romantically, And Not Sexually --> Asexual


Female --> Attracted To Genetic Male --> Romantically / Sexually --> Straight
Female --> Attracted To Genetic Female --> Romantically / Sexually --> Lesbian (Gay)
Female --> Attracted To Genetic Female & Male --> Romantically / Sexually --> Bisexual
Female --> Attracted To Genetic Female & Male --> Romantically --> Biromantic
Female --> Attracted To Female & Male Gender Roles [Whilst Gender Blind] --> Romantically / Sexually --> Pansexual
Female --> Attracted To Female & Male Gender Roles [Whilst Gender Blind] --> Romantically --> Panromantic
Female --> Attracted To Assuming Male Gender Role & Genetic Female --> Two-Spirited
Female --> Attracted To Male --> Romantically, And Not Sexually --> Asexual


The flowchart above can help you understand any or all orientations you are confused about. The difference between a genetic male and the male gender is that the first is a human being who has a phallus (male genitalia), while the second is a human being who has assumed the male gender role. And the same goes for females.


Last edited by Insertnamehere on 20th January 2012, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Insertnamehere
Regulator
Regulator

Posts : 9
Rep : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by Soviet on 19th January 2012, 3:18 am

Can you quickly explain each orientation in your original post? Thanks!

_________________
PHORUM Grand Commissioner
"Practice what you preach to become what you believe." --Sov

Please, take a moment to read the threads below.
+ Our personal message
+ Soviet's Question/Inquisition Ticket Inbox
avatar
Soviet
Grand Commissioner
Grand Commissioner

Posts : 83
Rep : 2
Location : The Underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by Comrade Vince on 19th January 2012, 5:21 am

Soviet wrote:Can you quickly explain each orientation in your original post? Thanks!

Yeah, or at least give us a bloody spreadsheet...

I mean, isn't the amount of orientations equal to the amount of different types of genitalia out there? I must've missed a really big passage studying evolution...
avatar
Comrade Vince
Commissioner
Commissioner

Posts : 78
Rep : 12
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by IvanGray on 19th January 2012, 3:34 pm

I'm actually going to select two answers, since I'm straight and the fiancé isn't, and she did choose to comment on it.

_________________
The future is bulletproof, and the aftermath is secondary.

I wanna watch it all burn to the ground, watch the embers fade away.

I wanna see Communism rise from the ashes like a pheonix.
avatar
IvanGray
Regulator
Regulator

Posts : 23
Rep : -1
Location : The shithole colloquially known as America.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by Comrade Vince on 19th January 2012, 4:34 pm

IvanGray wrote:I'm actually going to select two answers, since I'm straight and the fiancé isn't, and she did choose to comment on it.

Mazel Tov.
avatar
Comrade Vince
Commissioner
Commissioner

Posts : 78
Rep : 12
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by IvanGray on 19th January 2012, 5:23 pm

Comrade Vince wrote:
IvanGray wrote:I'm actually going to select two answers, since I'm straight and the fiancé isn't, and she did choose to comment on it.

Mazel Tov.

Thank you :) The Yiddish threw me for a second though :P

_________________
The future is bulletproof, and the aftermath is secondary.

I wanna watch it all burn to the ground, watch the embers fade away.

I wanna see Communism rise from the ashes like a pheonix.
avatar
IvanGray
Regulator
Regulator

Posts : 23
Rep : -1
Location : The shithole colloquially known as America.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by Soviet on 20th January 2012, 1:45 am

Comrade Vince wrote:Mazel Tov.

I'd say the same, but I don't think marriage should exist anymore.

Comrade Vince wrote:I mean, isn't the amount of orientations equal to the amount of different types of genitalia out there? I must've missed a really big passage studying evolution...

Some of them can be stacked. For example, you can be pansexual and panromantic, and the reason why it's not considered bisexual is because bisexuals can still see gender, and are attracted to either the genetic male or genetic female image, and pansexuals cannot see gender, and are attracted to personality or gender roles.

_________________
PHORUM Grand Commissioner
"Practice what you preach to become what you believe." --Sov

Please, take a moment to read the threads below.
+ Our personal message
+ Soviet's Question/Inquisition Ticket Inbox
avatar
Soviet
Grand Commissioner
Grand Commissioner

Posts : 83
Rep : 2
Location : The Underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by Comrade Vince on 20th January 2012, 3:37 pm

Soviet wrote:
Comrade Vince wrote:Mazel Tov.

I'd say the same, but I don't think marriage should exist anymore.

Comrade Vince wrote:I mean, isn't the amount of orientations equal to the amount of different types of genitalia out there? I must've missed a really big passage studying evolution...

Some of them can be stacked. For example, you can be pansexual and panromantic, and the reason why it's not considered bisexual is because bisexuals can still see gender, and are attracted to either the genetic male or genetic female image, and pansexuals cannot see gender, and are attracted to personality or gender roles.

Oh, so people are just barbie dolls to you fellows? Fair enough.
avatar
Comrade Vince
Commissioner
Commissioner

Posts : 78
Rep : 12
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by Soviet on 20th January 2012, 3:39 pm

Comrade Vince wrote:Oh, so people are just barbie dolls to you fellows? Fair enough.

Eh, in a sense. But, you do understand and see how it is possible for so many orientations to exist, correct?

_________________
PHORUM Grand Commissioner
"Practice what you preach to become what you believe." --Sov

Please, take a moment to read the threads below.
+ Our personal message
+ Soviet's Question/Inquisition Ticket Inbox
avatar
Soviet
Grand Commissioner
Grand Commissioner

Posts : 83
Rep : 2
Location : The Underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by Comrade Vince on 20th January 2012, 5:07 pm

Soviet wrote:
Comrade Vince wrote:Oh, so people are just barbie dolls to you fellows? Fair enough.

Eh, in a sense. But, you do understand and see how it is possible for so many orientations to exist, correct?

Well, I do now.

Sexual orientation sure has a lot of nit-picking, though. I personally think there's really no such thing as a sexual orientation, the concept is too trivial, arbitrary and plays a too generally insignificant factor for me to evaluate somehow.

It's like eye colours or star signs, it's completely insubstantial.
avatar
Comrade Vince
Commissioner
Commissioner

Posts : 78
Rep : 12
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by Soviet on 21st January 2012, 2:10 am

Comrade Vince wrote:Sexual orientation sure has a lot of nit-picking, though. I personally think there's really no such thing as a sexual orientation, the concept is too trivial, arbitrary and plays a too generally insignificant factor for me to evaluate somehow.

To straight or gay people, yes, orientations can be a bit broad, but when you are still confused about your feelings, the additional orientations help to create an understanding of what you feel comfortable with and uncomfortable with.

_________________
PHORUM Grand Commissioner
"Practice what you preach to become what you believe." --Sov

Please, take a moment to read the threads below.
+ Our personal message
+ Soviet's Question/Inquisition Ticket Inbox
avatar
Soviet
Grand Commissioner
Grand Commissioner

Posts : 83
Rep : 2
Location : The Underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by Mulic on 21st January 2012, 11:07 am

Attraction and Love do not be restricted to a single sex, that would be insane
avatar
Mulic
Comrade
Comrade

Posts : 10
Rep : 3
Location : Moscow City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by IvanGray on 21st January 2012, 3:32 pm

Mulic wrote:Attraction and Love do not be restricted to a single sex, that would be insane

Nope... have to disagree, my attraction is limited to women, particularly the one laying next to me, asleep on my shoulder.

Sorry champ.

_________________
The future is bulletproof, and the aftermath is secondary.

I wanna watch it all burn to the ground, watch the embers fade away.

I wanna see Communism rise from the ashes like a pheonix.
avatar
IvanGray
Regulator
Regulator

Posts : 23
Rep : -1
Location : The shithole colloquially known as America.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by Soviet on 21st January 2012, 3:59 pm

So, I've looked into it a lot.

As per my understanding, a human being is born orientation-less, and will become orientated through development of the brain. I spoke with Vince, and we talked about pathological freedoms. It is not a disability and it is not inherited; there are many animal species which do not share human genetics, but can be gay, or bisexual, or lesbian. For example Silo (bisexual) and Roy (gay) and their adopted daughter Tango was a lesbian. It is natural and it is not against any moral principle to feel attraction to, or seek romantic and/or sexual love with another sex or gender, or to feel as though you should be another sex or gender.

MORE THOUGHTS: Animals do not fill gender roles as we do, and they don't care about orientation. They simply are how they are. The only reason why orientation is a big issue today is because human beings have opinions. Cells reproduce without conceiving with another cell, so it's 100% natural for us to exercise our hormones, regardless of what sex we exercise them with, because evolution doesn't change orientation, evidently. I'm rambling. You get the idea.

Those are my personal thoughts on the subject. Happy

_________________
PHORUM Grand Commissioner
"Practice what you preach to become what you believe." --Sov

Please, take a moment to read the threads below.
+ Our personal message
+ Soviet's Question/Inquisition Ticket Inbox
avatar
Soviet
Grand Commissioner
Grand Commissioner

Posts : 83
Rep : 2
Location : The Underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by IvanGray on 22nd January 2012, 6:06 am

Soviet wrote:So, I've looked into it a lot.

As per my understanding, a human being is born orientation-less, and will become orientated through development of the brain. I spoke with Vince, and we talked about pathological freedoms. It is not a disability and it is not inherited; there are many animal species which do not share human genetics, but can be gay, or bisexual, or lesbian. For example Silo (bisexual) and Roy (gay) and their adopted daughter Tango was a lesbian. It is natural and it is not against any moral principle to feel attraction to, or seek romantic and/or sexual love with another sex or gender, or to feel as though you should be another sex or gender.

MORE THOUGHTS: Animals do not fill gender roles as we do, and they don't care about orientation. They simply are how they are. The only reason why orientation is a big issue today is because human beings have opinions. Cells reproduce without conceiving with another cell, so it's 100% natural for us to exercise our hormones, regardless of what sex we exercise them with, because evolution doesn't change orientation, evidently. I'm rambling. You get the idea

Those are my personal thoughts on the subject.

Something that should be observed however, is that in women, and homosexual males, the Corpus Collosum is greatly thickened, while in straight men and lesbians, it is much thinner and smaller. As always, it's a mixture of nature and nurture.

_________________
The future is bulletproof, and the aftermath is secondary.

I wanna watch it all burn to the ground, watch the embers fade away.

I wanna see Communism rise from the ashes like a pheonix.
avatar
IvanGray
Regulator
Regulator

Posts : 23
Rep : -1
Location : The shithole colloquially known as America.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orientation time!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum